Saturday, February 16, 2008

Working on school

The partitions of my time must be divided up accordingly. So, after I finish my homework, and read for school, I continue to work on logic. It is very interesting, although in a branch away from my studies, it seems that the more I focus on my individual research the more I understand those other topics.
I discussed some of my work with a few professors this week, and they were excited; however Dr. Su, my computer science professor, said that I need to focus on the text. Thus to satisfy CMPSC 360 (a discrete mathematics course), and at large my GPA, I will put my foremost effort into school.
At the same time, I am reading Handbook of Proof Theory by Samuel Buss. Enriching the coursework from CMPSC 360, but at large the development of an axiomatic language for a propositional logic.

No comments: